Drop Test Machine for Heavy Package
For large packaging with high mass, the vertical drop height during transport will be low and therefore they need drop test with relatively low drop height. Zero Height Drop Tester is mainly used for drop test of big package.
It uses an E-shaped fork that can move downward quickly as a bracket and specimen is placed in balance according to test requirement(surface,edge or Corner drop test). During testing, the bracket moves downwards quickly ahead of specimen with acceleration greater than 3G to ensure the separation of bracket and specimen and achieve free fall. The standard fall distance is ranged between 2.54cm-120cm.
|Drop Mode||Free Fall Drop|
|Machine Weight (kg)||2350||2500||3200|
|Power/Air Supply||3 Phase AC380V 50Hz Compressed Air: 0.5~0.7Mpa|
|Applicable Standards||ISO2248-72(E) GB/T4857.5 JISZ0202-87 IEC68-2-27|
When a fault report received from customer (including telephone, message and email) LABTONE will respond within 4-8 hours (working time), provide solutions and eliminate fault within 12-24 hours. After the equipment guarantee period ended, supplier still has obligation to provide users with technical support and after-sales service.
- Ttechnical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection：selection scheme，FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when third party’s verification is required).
- Technical training：operation of equipment，daily maintenance，common fault diagonsis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service：detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards.This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support：special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.