Transport Vibration Simulation Tester
Transportation Simulators performs repetitive shock, loose load, or bounce tests in accordance with ISTA, ASTM, TAPPI, ISO, MIL-STD, UN, DOT, and other industry, government, and international standards. YST Series System operates on an eccentric cam principle, and can be easily adjusted to perform circular-synchronous or vertical linear motions. Transportation Simulator is used in laboratory to simulate the truck transportation situation on different road conditions. The purpose is to inspect and estimate the performance of packaging in such conditions.
- Precise digital display for the vibration frequency
- Synchronous low noise wide belt drive mechanism
- Guide Rail type fixture for specimen, easy to operate
- Heavy channel iron base equipped with damper rubber makes the machine easy to install, having large loading capacity, ensuring stable running.
- Rotational Vibration method complies with international test standard
- Suitable for toys, electronics, furniture, gifts, porcelain, packaging industries for packaging transportation simulation test.
|Displacement||25.4mm/1 inch fixed|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz||380V±10% 50Hz||3 Phase|
When a fault report received from customer (including telephone, message and email) LABTONE will respond within 4-8 hours (working time), provide solutions and eliminate fault within 12-24 hours. After the equipment guarantee period ended, supplier still has obligation to provide users with technical support and after-sales service.
- Ttechnical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection：selection scheme，FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when third party’s verification is required).
- Technical training：operation of equipment，daily maintenance，common fault diagonsis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service：detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards.This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support：special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.